Are you the one we're looking for?
- You’re eager to apply your existing skills and quickly learn new ones.
- You love exploring the design space and its connections with other disciplines such as UX and marketing.
- You’re looking to make a huge impact.
- You’re keen to work in the fast paced/highly uncertain environment of a startup.
- You believe in the power of education to make the world a better place.
What will you work on with us?
- Build visual storyboards that inform the work products of a team of editors, graphics designers and animators.
- Create digital visual assets that tell the story of our brand and engage learners.
- Help define and build our brand identity. You’ll play a key role in crafting our customers’ experience.
- Help design the visual language of our social channels.
- Help build style guides for customer content. You’ll work with our customers’ existing brand identity and expand it to cover the digital education assets we create for them.
Who are we?
Qorsi is a Sydney-based startup working with instructor-led education providers to digitise and scale their content online. We help Registered Training Organisations (RTOs), universities and social media educators commercialise their content and reach a global audience. Our vision is ambitious: make online education the best way to learn. We’d love to have your energy and creativity on our team!
This is an immediate opportunity to work on what believe is a truly unique offering in the market. At Qorsi, we're very excited about the work we're doing, and we're looking for creatives to share in that excitement. If you think you might be the right person, we encourage you to apply sooner than later. We move quickly here and will not delay on-boarding the right person when we meet them!
How to apply?
Send an email to email@example.com with the following:
- A link to a video introducing yourself. Explain why you're the best candidate to help us build world-class education content. We like whole people at Qorsi, so feel free to be your whole self and show us what you're made of!
- Links to (or attachments of) any previous work you'd like us to consider. We know you may not have much work experience, but we're confident you've already built something amazing and we'd love to see it.
- If anything's not clear, also feel free to include any questions and we'll answer them ASAP.