Australian Hyper-Growth Startup - Head Office in Sydney
Winner of Westpac Innovative Business of Tomorrow 2018
No. 5 on Forbes Cloud 100 for 2018: Rising stars
Deloitte's #21 Fastest Growing Technology Startups in Aus 2018
Raised $111M Series B Round led by IVP, OpenView (our Series A investor), Square Peg Capital and EVP.
Global Growth across APAC, America and EMEA.
Make a genuine impact on the growth of Deputy and influence how processes are established as we scale internationally!
Mission? "The why"
- As an Implementations Software Engineer, you will build customised configurations on top of Deputy's core product for major enterprise clients, like McDonalds and L'oreal for Deputy.
- You will drive implementation projects and directly impact the growth of out business and the customised solutions you make often becomes part of our core product.
Outcomes "The what"
- The process of onboarding a new enterprise client will involve some or all of the following:
- Customisation and configuration of the Deputy code base.
- Building customisation on top of Deputy’s core product using Deputy DeXML scripts as well as Reports and Custom Apps within the Deputy product
- Creating integrations with third-party systems such as Payroll providers, Accounting systems, Single Sign-On providers, etc.
- Dealing with APIs and connectors (investigation, reading, writing to, etc.)
- Assisting our customers and the Deputy team with Deputy’s API, scripting and technical product knowledge
Competencies "The how"
- Ability to visualise solutions to complex problems and write dynamic reusable code whilst maintaining scalability and efficiency.
- Computer Science/Software Development Accreditation or a minimum of 12 months commercial experience.
- (Additional languages/exposure to SOAP APIs are advantageous)
- Able to work autonomously and under critical deadlines whilst providing the quality that our clients demand
- You must have excellent communication skills and be able to demonstrate the ability to deal effectively with clients that have both technical and non-technical staff.
- Hack Days
- Career Development
- Flexible Work
- Catered Lunch
- Team Building Events
Want to know more?
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works. Since 2008 over 200 million shifts have been rostered on Deputy, in over 80 countries, and across 245 different industries. We were #21 in Deloitte’s Fastest Growing Tech Startups 2018, winner of Westpac’s Innovative Business of Tomorrow 2018, and #5 in Forbes’ Cloud 100 2018. And we’re only just getting started.
We’re making it easier for businesses and teams to roster staff, manage leave, complete payroll and take the admin out of work so that our customers can focus on doing what they love. We hire amazing people to do what they’re best at, and work with some incredible businesses all around the world.
Check out these videos: Deputy Explained, #DeputyDays
Check out why our employees and customers love us: Jess (Sales) Hannah (UX/UI Design), Louis (Head of Mobile), GetApp and G2Crowd.
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.
Interested? Apply now