“Love travel? Want experience in Social Media Marketing? Paid intern position available with Travly.me ”
$25/hr, 3 days/week
Blogging, PR, Content Marketing, Communication, SEO and internet marketing campaigns are some of the typical tasks you will gain experience from.
Travly Travly is a new mobile app and website aimed at helping travellers create and share beautiful travel albums. Travly is currently in Beta and is looking to build a following whilst in beta to understand its customers better before moving to a full release.
Feel free to check out our Beta version on test flight (iOS only) at travly.me.
Key features include:
• cool mapping technology;
• ability to share instantly across any device, anywhere;
• secure cloud storage;
• friends can collaborate to create travel albums.
• Have a strong interest in social media and its platform management
• Interest in photography and travel
• Ideally have prior experience/exposure to web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Mixpanel)
• Have an excellent command of written English
• Familiar with social media tools (Facebook, Medium, Instagram etc)
• Internet Research to create or manage creation of tailored content
• Social Media monitoring and analysis
• Write or coordinate writing of blogs
• Define, coordinate and execute communication/Social media campaigns
• Identify and develop marketing campaigns to improve the products profile
• Manage Social media activities
• Reporting on progress and results
• Maintain website content
This paid part-time position will offer the successful person the opportunity to work with the following people (amongst others):
• Anna Cheng - Growth Advisor - Anna will be assisting the team in building up its growth engine and strategy. Anna works in growth at Spaceship and helped them get over $100mil in funds under management and 40,000 waitlist signups in her first 4 months. She also freelances on the side and has worked for large enterprises, including KPMG High Growth Ventures, and pre-launch startups. You will be working closely with her if you choose to join the team.
• Hamish Rickery - CTO - Hamish is CTO for Travly and has significant experience in telecommunications and mobile systems and was previously the Director of Technology at Simple Machines, a software development consultancy in Sydney. There he helped develop complex applications for local and international business of all sizes, from startups to large corporations.
• Tom Hilton - Product Manager - Tom leads product management for the team, spending his days identifying and defining the features that will make Travly a better travelling companion. Before joining Travly, Tom led the development of elegant, large scale digital products at Tyro, Telstra Digital and Belong, along with consulting independently to a variety of Australian tech companies.