Australian Hyper-Growth Startup - Head Office in Sydney
Winner of Westpac Innovative Business of Tomorrow 2018
No. 5 on Forbes Cloud 100 for 2018: Rising stars
Deloitte's #21 Fastest Growing Technology Startups in Aus 2018
Raised $111M Series B Round led by IVP, OpenView (our Series A investor), Square Peg Capital and EVP.
Global Growth across APAC, America and EMEA.
Make a genuine impact on the growth of Deputy and influence how processes are established as we scale internationally!
Working as part of the Growth team, the Senior Digital Designer will collaborate closely with our Head of Growth, design team, product marketers and web developers to transform our website and craft delightful user experiences - with the end goal of driving our lead generation pipeline.
To succeed in this role you ideally:
- Effectively interpret and strengthen design briefs and have the ability to seek out new digital design opportunities
- Design highly-engaging, responsive web-pages which effectively communicate the Deputy message and brand across our global markets
- Understand SEO principles and best practices to produce landing pages which increase web traffic and leads
- Work with various data streams such as heat-mapping and A/B testing to produce web designs which solve user roadblocks
- Be a fantastic collaborator who works with developers, copy-writers and key stakeholders to successfully implement/execute designs from start to finish
- Have an intricate understanding of the user journey, articulating this through effective storytelling, wireframes and prototypes
- Optimise workflow by creating reusable landing pages, components and templates with the global marketing/design team
- Organise and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment while consistently delivering high-quality work
- Collaborate closely with marketing and design leads to elevate our website and digital comms, with a goal to drive demand generation efforts
- Always strive to hone your craft and innovate by keeping up to date with the latest design trends, techniques and tools
- Mentor junior web designers
- 7+ years design experience as a Digital Designer / Web Designer in a marketing/agency environment
- Epic knowledge of design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Suite, InVision
- Experience designing for CMS technologies (ideally Wordpress and/or Hubspot)
- An understanding of UX/UI design methodologies, patterns and best practices
- Experience managing multiple projects at once, prioritising deadlines and moving projects forward
- Ability to articulate design decisions and insights to stakeholders and co-workers
- Ability to give and receive constructive criticism and feedback
- Hack Days
- Career Development
- Flexible Work
- Catered Lunch
- Team Building Events
Want to know more?
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works. Since 2008 over 200 million shifts have been rostered on Deputy, in over 80 countries, and across 245 different industries. We were #21 in Deloitte’s Fastest Growing Tech Startups 2018, winner of Westpac’s Innovative Business of Tomorrow 2018, and #5 in Forbes’ Cloud 100 2018. And we’re only just getting started.
We’re making it easier for businesses and teams to roster staff, manage leave, complete payroll and take the admin out of work so that our customers can focus on doing what they love. We hire amazing people to do what they’re best at, and work with some incredible businesses all around the world.
Check out these videos: Deputy Explained, #DeputyDays
Check out why our employees and customers love us: Jess (Sales) Hannah (UX/UI Design), Louis (Head of Mobile), GetApp and G2Crowd.
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.
Interested? Apply now