Airtasker is a fast-growing online and mobile marketplace for local services and temporary labour. We are revolutionising the way people and businesses get more done by connecting real time labour requirements with one of the world's most under-utilised assets - people power.
Airtasker has big ambitions and recently raised $33M worth of funding as we go international, with UK being the first country to plant our flag! We are building a talented team with opportunities to make a real impact in a hyper-growth and solutions-oriented start-up workplace.
Airtasker is looking for a Product Manager who will help shape our product roadmap, objectives and vision. You will be accountable for the product team's KPI's and seeking out new business opportunities in the product's marketplace environment. The successful candidate will be expected to plan and execute the product team’s work plan. We are looking for a leader to provide direction to the team in order to maximise the customers’ engagement.
- You will need to take ownership of the complete product experience
- Understand user and product metrics to drive engagement and usage of the product
- Deliver a comprehensive product roadmap that are aligned to business vision and ojectives
- Drive the team and be chief evangelist for the Airtasker product
- Build deep understanding of product and user journey
- Orchestrate effective cross-functional collaboration to maximise the overall benefits to the customer sets
- Experience in product management preferably in an ecommerce, shared economy or online marketplace
- Strong business acumen and demonstrated knowledge of converting customer insights into valuable customer experiences.
- Previous experience working in feature teams with empathy for the other disciplines
- Technical management and investigation skills
- Some experience with working in a small business or startup i.e. ability to manage work with limited resources
- A champion for a customer-focused approach to problem solving
- A savant in combining design and analytical skills to reach creative solutions
- Ability to manage and lead highly cross-functional team