Why we have this role at Showpo?
This is an essential role to ensure the smooth running of the Buying & Planning team, working with the Buyers, Designers and their Assistants to produce reports, analyse sales, prepare repeats, liaise with the warehouse, assist with markdowns and identify growth opportunities for the business. It is the perfect next role for an experienced Junior Planner with an entrepreneurial mindset who is interested in pursuing a career in a fast-paced fashion buying team.
What key responsibilities does this job have at Showpo?
- Produce weekly and monthly trading packs and ad hoc analysis
- Support the Buyers in identifying and quantifying optimum repeat quantities for best selling styles.
- Update and maintain departmental WSSIs on a weekly basis.
- Assist the Planning manager in producing monthly Open To Buy and planning seasonal stock flow.
- Prepare sell through reports showing inbound and committed stock and flagging any delivery issues to buyer.
- Analysing departmental reports, reviewing sales performance, stock levels, ASP and using this information to propose action to improve future sales performance.
- Identifying styles for markdown, prepare markdown reports and price changes to be processed. Analyse stock holdings to recommend optimal quantities of stock to mark down.
- Conduct size and colour analysis to identify optimum order quantities
- Ensure order commitment figures are accurate, control inventory flow and liaise with the warehouse on inbounding quantity queries.
- Display initiative to look beyond the current sales performance to look for opportunities to maximize sales potential, optimise stock turn and increase achieved margin.
Qualities we look for...
- Highly numerate and analytical with a strong attention to detail
- 3 years merchandise planning experience in the apparel industry
- Excellent Microsoft Excel spreadsheet skills
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to grow, learn and thrive in a fast moving environment
- Can-do and flexible attitude combined with a start-up mentality
- Ability to work relatively unsupervised
- Calm under pressure
- Previous experience with merchandise and planning systems.
It would also be great if you had...
- Experience within women’s Fast Fashion planning and Merchandising
- Experience working with Magento
- Prior experience of implementing processes, working with different software packages and integrating new software
- 50% staff discounts
- Fortnightly pay
- Breakfast bar (healthy or fat AF selections)
- Opportunity to be part of a rapid international expansion
- Working with a small team – gaining massive exposure to Fast Fashion ecommerce business
- Personal growth and learning opportunities
- Work closely with award winning people in an award winning business