We are Australia’s premier marketplace for creative talent.
We make it easy, efficient and cost effective for brands and agencies to book talent for TVCs, print campaigns, events and social media executions.
We’re venture backed with a growing client base we’re looking to expand our team. We want passionate and enthusiastic collaborators to help with our next phase of growth.
About the Role:
Are you an energetic individual with a passion for working with creative people across all aspects of publishing, TV, Advertising and entertainment? Do you love new technology and innovation? Are you a natural communicator who knows how to manage multiple marketing/sales channels online and offline? Do you have startup experience hacking growth from 0 to 1?
As Head of Growth you'll put these skills to the test and play a role in the future of talent marketplaces! There will never be a boring day working on Australia largest talent marketplace being responsible for the growth of the business.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute creative ways to drive growth and community engagement.
- Identify and manage key performance metrics to establish customer-focused and results-oriented strategies.
- Extract insights from research, market data and analytics to articulate and support sound strategic recommendations.
- For a new idea, be able to define the opportunity, customer value proposition, business model, technology requirements and go-to-market plan.
- Lead the development of the overall innovation strategy for the new Future Growth team as it establishes itself in the organisation.
- Manage and execute the performance based and earned marketing channels e.g. PPC and SEO.
- Help plan and manage the execution of lead generating multi-channel campaigns which will include on and offline elements.
- Initiate projects that aim to achieve a higher conversion rate e.g. setting up A/B tests on landing pages.
- Be responsible for all online marketing and sales activities.
- Develop affiliate marketing programs
- Manage a growth hacker’s activity set mapped to the returns the business needs
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), SEM with PPC, CMS
- Social Media Management
- Email marketing campaigns
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years’ experience in SEO, growth marketing.
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns.
- Outstanding written, oral and organizational ability.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Google Analytics, Marketing Automation tools and techniques, Photoshop, Mailchimp, Hootsuite (or, other Social Media Management Systems)
- Proficient with analytics, data driven, analytical thinker
- Proactive problem solver with an outstanding attention to detail
- Flexibility and able to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask effectively in a fast paced, dynamic environment
About the team:
Founded by one of Australia’s most prolific entrepreneurs, we’re a small team with big dreams. We're based in beautiful heritage offices in Chippendale which houses our casual, collaborative, and supportive culture.