Sportility strives to ensure that sports teams globally are geared to “play like pros and look like champions”. We’re on a mission to democratise grassroots sports sponsorship by connecting brands to teams, granting access to affordable & professional gear. Local companies to national brands can leverage Sportility to gain access to an untapped grassroots sports community, increasing their exposure and engagement through branded placement on sports uniforms.
This is a unique opportunity to join a hyper-growth startup, bringing your experience as a Graphic Designer to work across a full-scope of both internal and external design projects. You would be responsible for setting the benchmark of apparel design for Sportility.
- Conceptualisation and creation of bespoke 3D custom apparel designs across all sports.
- Conceptualisation and creation of new design templates for our proprietary online apparel designer.
- Conceptualisation and creation of bespoke elements, patterns and logos.
- Creation of 2D factory files.
- Creation of in-house and customer related marketing collateral for print and online. including social media tiles, banners and flyers.
Your ideal skills:
- Photoshop and Illustrator experience essential.
- Experience using Photoshop smart objects.
- Experience creating and re-creating logos and artwork in vector format.
- Experience and strong ability to work across multiple file types including vector, ai, png, psd and svg.
- Experience working with CMYK colour charts.
- Experience working in apparel and/or fashion industry a bonus but not essential.
- Experience with Sketch a bonus but not essential.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter.
- Excited by solving problems.
- Thrives on exceeding expectations.
- Attention to detail.
- Won’t settle for mediocrity or the status quo.
- Constantly striving for the best overall solution for our customers.
- You don’t have an ego. You’re an expert but humble enough to ask for help if needed.
- A leader and a coach to future team members.
- Looking for your next challenge and to be part of a fast growing, internationally scaling startup.
- Sport lover a big plus!
- Become an early employee of Australia’s fastest growing sports-tech company.
- Opportunity to work in an award winning, innovative & disruptive company.
- Inspiring and fun office environment.
- Snacks provided daily, Friday drinks & big monthly lunch BBQ’s.
- Strong focus on your professional development and opportunities for progression.