Rezdy is the world’s leading SaaS booking and distribution platform for Tours & Attractions. Our customers include zoo’s, whale watching tours, charters, shuttles and many more. We also work with leading agents such as Booking.com & TripAdvisor.
Rezdy emerged when our founder led a dive centre in Thailand. Simon became frustrated that more time was spent behind the desk handling bookings than sharing a love of diving, adventure sports and marine life with customers. With a previous background in IT, Simon identified there was a gap in the market and in 2011 Rezdy opened for business.
Today, thousands of operators and agents in over 100 countries trust the Rezdy platform. Every single day we try our best to build an amazing user experience, taking full advantage of innovations in Technology.
Our Finance team provide valuable commercial insights across our rapidly growing organisation and we are looking for a Financial Analyst to join our team.
In this role you will bring your passion when completing valuable financial analysis, insights & implications as well as your energy & enthusiasm to complete critical BAU activities. Your key responsibilities will include financial accounting, financial governance, management reporting as well as supporting the Finance Manager and CFO on key projects.
We are a small team so your impact will be felt immediately as we work together, contributing to Rezdy's continued growth.
What you'll do:
- You will be the guru when it comes to the interpretation & communication of Rezdy’s financial performance, the implications & your recommendations
- You will own the preparation of management accounts & Board reports including a summary of monthly SaaS metrics, bridge from EBITDA to cash, etc.
- You will thoughtfully communicate insights to your stakeholders - for example the cause of any variation between actuals and forecasts
- You love to get involved in the analysis of financial information to enable the presentation of detailed explanations particularly for variances from the financial forecast
- You enjoy building the necessary reporting tools and dashboards to monitor impact
- You are passionate about supporting the Company in identifying opportunities for continual improvements, accuracy and maintenance against strong focus on accounting methods (including understanding and application of revenue recognition models)
- You seek opportunities to apply accounting methodologies and principles to the business operations
- Deep dive data-driven analysis is what you love to demonstrate
- You enjoy demonstrating your commitment to Rezdy by delivering excellent outcomes in your BAU activities which include:
- conducting Payroll & Accounts Payable/Receivable processes
- preparation and consolidation of financial accounts and management of global tax issues
- continual governance, due diligence and improvement of administrative and operational accounting services (such as treasury management and purchasing requirements)
- being the custodian of controls across the business and compliance
- effective management of external finance partners
- providing due diligence on day to day financial operations activity
Who you are:
- 1-2 years professional experience (2+ years of experience desirable)
- Becoming/Already or desire to become CA or CPA qualified
- Experience preparing annual financial statements, and monthly management reports
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Solid understanding of Australian Account Standards Board (AASB)
- You are a self-starter who is excited to learn about new things
- You are creative and collaborative by nature with superb interpersonal skills and analytical abilities
- You thrive in a fun environment that has maintained its start-up feel - giving you the space to grow
Rezdy champions different ways of thinking. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.