Rezdy is the world’s leading SaaS booking and distribution platform for Tours & Attractions. Our customers include zoo’s, whale watching tours, charters, shuttles and many more. We also work with leading agents such as Booking.com & TripAdvisor.
Rezdy emerged when our founder led a dive centre in Thailand. Simon became frustrated that more time was spent behind the desk handling bookings than sharing a love of diving, adventure sports and marine life with customers. With a previous background in IT, Simon identified there was a gap in the market and in 2011 Rezdy opened for business.
Today, thousands of operators and agents in over 100 countries trust the Rezdy platform. Every single day we try our best to build an amazing user experience, taking full advantage of innovations in Technology.
Our Customer Success team delight in providing our customers with the best possible experience. We play a key role in supporting & retaining our customers. Each and every one of our customers are unique & we love working with them to solve any challenge.
What you will do:
- Become a guru on our product - you will enjoy learning everything there is to know about our booking platform
- Be creative and solution oriented when tackling customer queries through calls, chats or emails
- Manage the on-boarding for new customers & have ownership for the health & retention of your accounts
- Identify potential opportunities or risks with our customers
- Drive business outcomes and ultimately ensure our customers are successful
- Actively collaborate across Rezdy as well as internally within the Customer Success team (Training & Implementation and Technical Support)
- Schedule new customers into training and maintain regular contact throughout their customer journey
- Respond to customer emails and tickets within the agreed timeframes
- Assist in assessing the right level of escalation for issues (level 1, level 2, level 3 support)
- Be committed to your own learning - we love when our employees take the steps to keep up to date with new product features and developments
- Report trends related to bugs, feature requests and feedback to relevant internal groups
- Ensure the high quality maintenance and accuracy of notes within the CRM
- Collaborate with your teammates (Sales, Customer Success and Engineering) to help us nail every customer experience
- Handle subscription and cancellation inquiries
Who you are:
- You are curious and passionate about the ever-changing Technology industry
- You are a self-starter who is excited to learn about new things (like our Product)
- You enjoy working in a help desk or technical support role
- You have superb communication skills
- You enjoy finding ways to delight customers and deepen relationships
- You thrive in a fun, fast paced environment that has maintained its start-up feel - giving you the space to grow
- You are on the hunt for a company where you can develop your career
- You have experience (or interest) in software, API's, HTML /CSS
- You may have experience in Zendesk or similar help desk ticketing tools
- You have lots of experience with CRM systems and telephony systems
Rezdy champions different ways of thinking. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be