Australian Hyper-Growth Startup - Head Office in Sydney
Winner of Westpac Innovative Business of Tomorrow 2018
No. 5 on Forbes Cloud 100 for 2018: Rising stars
Deloitte's #21 Fastest Growing Technology Startups in Aus 2018
Raised $111M Series B Round led by IVP, OpenView (our Series A investor), Square Peg Capital and EVP.
Global Growth across APAC, America and EMEA.
Make a genuine impact on the growth of Deputy and influence how processes are established as we scale internationally!
What you'll do
- Front-line on-boarding specialist for mid market and enterprise clientsCoordinate implementation projects end-to-end from discovery through to go-live
- Facilitate an efficient data migration from previous systems or spreadsheets
- Configure the award interpretation engine for a range of payroll system integrations
- Provide high level solution architecture for workforce management including integration and entity relation mapping
- Able to travel and consult the customer out on the field
- Consult and train (using the provided training guidelines) the customer and employees for a “go-live” at the end of project implementation
How you'll do it
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to create a strong rapport with clients
- 2+ year experience providing CX support for a software company
- Project Management exposure - Prince2 or SCRUM
- Loads of passion and innovation!
- Hack Days
- Career Development
- Flexible Work
- Catered Lunch
- Team Building Events
Want to know more?
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works. Since 2008 over 200 million shifts have been rostered on Deputy, in over 80 countries, and across 245 different industries. We were #21 in Deloitte’s Fastest Growing Tech Startups 2018, winner of Westpac’s Innovative Business of Tomorrow 2018, and #5 in Forbes’ Cloud 100 2018. And we’re only just getting started.
We’re making it easier for businesses and teams to roster staff, manage leave, complete payroll and take the admin out of work so that our customers can focus on doing what they love. We hire amazing people to do what they’re best at, and work with some incredible businesses all around the world.
Check out these videos: Deputy Explained, #DeputyDays
Check out why our employees and customers love us: Jess (Sales) Hannah (UX/UI Design), Louis (Head of Mobile), GetApp and G2Crowd.
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.
Interested? Apply now