Why we have this role at Showpo?
To get the maximum benefit out of all our customer data, and drive utilisation of this across all channels, generating profitable revenue, customer satisfaction, and customer retention.
What key responsibilities does this job have at Showpo?
- Take complete ownership of first party customer data - gathering, ensuring data quality, and driving the use of it company wide, both within our core customer data platform (Emarsys) and across our broader range of company data
- Takes company wide ownership of customer retention & reactivation through traditional CRM channels (email, app push, etc)
- Direct people management of our email manager
- Works closely with other teams (especially paid media) to drive customer retention & reactivation through our channels, including being a key stakeholder in remarketing strategies
- Establishes and takes ownership of a loyalty program
- Determining the best channel to use at the right time for each person - e.g. email, push, Facebook, Google, SMS, website personalisation, programmatic networks, etc.
- Looks for and executes opportunities for personalisation across all our channels (including our website)
- Takes the lead on any third party data initiatives, with support from our data team
- Provides detailed reporting and analysis of the performance of all CRM marketing activities
- Working closely with our data team and development team to ensure all data is flowing smoothly
- Working closely with our brand team to ensure we use consistent messaging & imagery through all channels
- Being agile in a fast paced always changing environment.
Qualities we look for:
- 5+ years experience in advanced CRM activities
- Experienced in market segmentation & personalisation for commercial outcomes
- Exceptional english language and communication skills
- Strong business acumen, commercial experience and proven digital marketing results
- Adaptable, flexible and able to work autonomously and unsupervised
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to think outside of the box
- Start-up mentality - prepared to be hands-on
- Willing to jump in to assist in company-wide goals
- Solutions focussed with position outlook
- Ability to thrive in a fast moving environment
- Passion for the business/industry
- Calm under pressure
- People willing to roll up their sleeves and do whatever needed to make shIT happen
It would be great if you had:
- Experience with:
- Google Analytics
- Working with A-team players
- Working for an award winning industry leader, you can shape the future of ecommerce
- Huge personal growth and learning opportunities
- 50% staff discounts
- Fortnightly pay
- Breakfast bar (healthy or fat AF selections)