Secure Code Warrior’s vision is to empower developers to be the first line of defence in their organisation by making security highly visible and providing them with the skills and tools to write secure code from the beginning.
Our global software security business is growing rapidly, and we are looking to hire a CRM Administrator to join our growing customer success organisation.
This position requires an experienced Salesforce.com expert who can work in a fast-paced start-up environment. You will be reporting to the Director of Customer Lifecycle Management based in our Sydney HQ.
- Act as the internal Salesforce product “owner” in all capacities
- Administration, maintenance and support of the Salesforce platform (Sales, Marketing, etc) including, but not limited to ongoing documentation, data integrity, managing multiple user permissions, profiles and roles, customisation of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, validations, and automation
- Create and manage process flows, workflow rules, data validations and triggers
- Troubleshoot and work with end users to ensure that functionality meets business needs and adheres to changes in processes
- Provide users with technical support; Log and track identified system problems through to resolution
- Supervise all third-party implementations related to Salesforce integrations
- Manage automation between apps using Workato
- Develop and create customised analytics (reports and dashboards)
- Develop and maintain a change management process to keep users informed about system functionality and enhancements.
Skills and experience
- 3 years Salesforce Administration experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification (ADM 201) required
- Experience using automation tools (Eg Workato, Zapier, IFTTT)
- B2B technology experience highly regarded.
- Experience supporting Pardot highly regarded
- Experience with business intelligence tools (Tableau, Insights Squared) a plus.