Huddle is a technology company that's changing the way we buy and use insurance. When customers choose Huddle to insure their cars, homes and holidays, they can claim online and get paid instantly. They get to experience unbeatable customer service. And they get to help incredible organisations such as Oxfam Australia, who are doing good in the world, because when claims are low, surplus money is used to fund projects our customers care about. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing startup that's shaking up insurance for good.
What you'll do
As Content Marketing and Storytelling Associate, you'll be responsible for developing strategic, creative, and insight-driven campaigns to help Australians understand why thousands are switching their insurance to Huddle, and why they should too. In particular you will:
- Collaborate with other business leaders to define and execute the communications strategy for Huddle
- Partner with design teams to develop creative copy for communications campaigns across all channels including social, TVC, radio, paid search, email and our digital properties
- Work with UX designers and product managers during the product design process to ensure copy is written to maximise customer comprehension of our services and offers
- Regularly review live digital properties ensuring the quality and integrity of copy
- Monitor user behaviour within campaigns and flows to identify and rectify copy-based issues.
- Work closely with marketing, data optimisation and sales managers to review campaign objectives and craft copy on digital properties to help meet those goals
- 3+ years of deep, hands-on experience developing and executing creative cross-channel campaigns that deliver sales and customer engagement
- Experience writing concise, conversion focused digital copy ideally across owned digital properties (websites & apps). SEM experience also favourable.
- Understanding of digital technology and the product development lifecycle
- Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using usability principles and user research methods.
- You have the ability to motivate and inspire through storytelling
- You want to shape the future of financial services
- Fantastic Surry Hills location (a few minutes’ walk from Central Station)
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Generous remuneration including share options