The purpose of the Brand Manager is to own and further develop Showpo’s brand strategy and to make Showpo the preferred brand of choice globally within our target market.
What are the key responsibilities of a Brand Manager?
- Take the existing brand strategy, develop and enhance it across all our global markets
- Ensure the brand strategy is being fully and properly implemented through all company touch points
- Working across channels (including paid media, CRM, social) to nurture customers through the complete customer journey from first exposure to repeat purchase and brand advocacy
- Runs consumer research to gain deeper understanding of customers, and base brand activities off this
- Conceives, defines, and executes brand campaigns based on solid quantitative & qualitative research
- Owns quantitative and qualitative reporting of brand metrics, tying them back to revenue (in conjunction with the data team)Runs competitor research and understands our positioning relative to them
- Ensures consistent and co-ordinated use of brand messaging and visual assets across all channels
- Oversees and drives influencer program across all social channels
- Oversees all media relationship activities
- Oversees external collaborations, ensuring these are aligned with the companies brand and revenue objectives
- Works closely with all teams - creative, media, etc to ensure brand goals are met
- Being agile in a fast paced always changing environment.
- Manages three direct reports: PR & comms, 2 x influencer, with more allowed for - build your team!
Qualities we look for
- 5+ years experience in brand & comms management
- Strong business acumen, commercial experience and proven ability to use brand to grow revenue
- Exceptional english language and communication skills
- Adaptable, flexible and able to work autonomously and unsupervised
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to think outside of the box
- Start-up mentality - prepared to be hands-on
- Willing to jump in to assist in company-wide goals
- Solutions focussed with position outlook
- Ability to thrive in a fast moving environment
- Passion for the business/industryCalm under pressure
- People willing to roll up their sleeves and do whatever needed to make shit happen
It would be great if you had
- Exposure to Ehrenberg-Bass marketing principles
- Fashion knowledge and/or experience
If this sounds like you, Apply today!